2017 Booster Minutes
Sign-ups for 2017 Season
- Fruit for meets Siign-up- After the students finish a hard race, they are spent. We like trying to refuel them asap, and the best way to do that is friut. Here is the link to sign up. Please try to sign up once.
- Home Meet Helper Sign ups
Banquet Coordinator- Wendy Fry/ Allison Fitz
Spirit Wear- Duane Koser and Debbbie Williams
Magnets- Debbie Williams
Pre-season Team Picnic- Christina Myers
Sub Sale Coordinator- TBA, needed
Isaac's Fundraiser- Debbie Williams
Team Pictures- Kristy Anderson
Fry Wagon- Duane Koser
Cheer Sheets- Michelle Shirk
Home Meet Volunteer Coordinator- TBA, needed
Fruit/ Snack Coordinator- Debbie Williams
Team Potluck Meal- Christina Myers
Banquet Video/ photos- Joe Hess, Michelle Jenney
Home Meet Scoring - Steve Gualt
Website- Phil Koser
2016 Booster Minutes
Here are some things you can do to support your team:
• Attend the meets and Encourage your child and the team but also acknowledge the efforts made by opposing teams. Negative comments can quickly damage our team's progress. Remember that running is 90% mental and 10% physical.
• Insist that your son/daughter eats and sleeps well.
• Ask a question, rather than telling what you thought of the meet.
• Realize that the courses are all different, so comparing times may be difficult.
• Appreciate how much effort your son/daughter puts into the race, win or lose.